Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's official - we got a cutie

Today we took a few shots of Max for his 7 month old pictures, and since I can't seem to get him to make any kind of an expression on my own we had to do it a few days early so that his mom could make him smile and laugh. We got him a couple of new outfits, and got one from his big cousin Brody G. (Thanks homie) Anyway we were able to catch a window in between naps and headed to the studio. Hopefully with the small pictures you will still be able to see his two little teeth, and there's no doubt that you will be able to see his little tummy hanging over his belt line! He's just like his papa!
He's doing more each day and he's doing such a great job at sitting up on his own now. He's trying to move himself around when he's on his tummy, but he's having a hard time gaining traction. He liked the smooth floor in the studio and was scooting himself around backwards! He's eating real foods now and so far hasn't found anything that he really doesn't like. He still enjoys being outside more than just about anything else, though he's had to be more bundled up lately with the cool mornings and evenings that we've been having.
Here are a few pictures from today, I may have to add more later as time permits!

We hope that you all are well and we miss you all.

Love, Erik, Tara and the cutest baby ever, Max

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness...I truly don't think he can get any cuter!!!! These pictures are great and yes, I can see his two little teeth. :)

I bet he's a ball of fun right now. I always enjoyed that age. 9 months is a favorite milestone age too.

Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures!

-Jen

melissa said...

He is so adorable! I love those pictures! he has to be the handsomest little man I know next to my 2 boys!! Hopefully we can get together for the kids to play again sometime!

Melissa :)