Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Max update!

Time for another weekly Max update....what's that? I haven't updated this blog in about 30 weeks? I'm a huge slacker and most of you have contacted me about getting this thing updated? Okay, okay you are right. I could say that we've been busy, you know Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Max's birthday......what....Max had a birthday? He's ONE?? This isn't possible, where in the heck has the time gone? Okay I'm going to post a bunch of pictures on here right now, hey, if I post a lot that'll make up for the last 4 months right...right? I know, probably not.

Max with his Great Grandpa Notz on 10-17 - Grandpa passed away on Thanksgiving, he sure did love his little Max!
Max with Great Grandma Notz
I'm Cute
Wow it's fall already! Check out my two top teeth, yeah, that makes 4!
And just like that it's Christmas, wow how time flies!
We took these for my birthday invitations, I wasn't really into it but I let my dad get a couple of good shots.
Hey ladies check out the smile...8 teeth!
Of course I have more pictures but the majority of them are still on my camera. I promise that I will get them on here sometime before say June. We should have some birthday party pictures coming up soon if Max ever gets over the flu so that we can have the party. We're also going to have a pool party back home so that should be a good time.

On a family news note Tara and I have some news! Gosh no, we aren't expecting again! We bought a new house in sunny tropical Hawa.....just kidding, Ankeny. We weren't really thinking about looking but we ended up finding one we liked and were able to get ours sold in about 2 weeks. It's going to work out a lot better as we were feeling the limitations of our current house. We're going to miss our little Beaverdale brick but can't wait to be living closer to more family and friends too! We're just getting going on the paper work and hope to be closing around the end of March.


And with that I'll leave you with this... :)

Thanks for checking it out, I'll keep the updates coming as I can. We hope that you all are doing well and we miss and love you all.

Love, Erik, Tara and Mr. 1 year old Max

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the house! I knew your current house would sell fast but wow, 2 weeks? That's awesome! So is the one you bought the one you were telling me about? How exciting for you guys!